Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
Feline Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution
Just like the human epidemic, almost 50% of the pet population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can impact the pet's quality of life and relationship with family because that extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your cat.
Nutritionists and veterinarians at Hill's developed this next generation formula with powerful antioxidants to support vitality and holistic health. Metabolic was formulated with the pet owner in mind, offering a complete portfolio of dry food, canned food, and treats. These products work together to ensure safe and healthy weight loss and easy weight maintenance without making big changes or depriving your pet. Because the formula works with each pet's unique metabolism, it also reduces the need for clients to precisely measure the food to safely achieve weight loss success. In real-world testing with pet owners and their pets at home, 88% of pets lost weight over two months. This nutrition can also be fed in multi-cat households.
- 88% of dogs and cats lost weight at home
- Formulated with powerful antioxidants to support vitality and holistic health
- Clinically proven to avoid weight regain following a weight loss program
- A complete portfolio of dry food, canned food, and treats designed to work together to ensure safe and healthy weight loss and easy weight maintenance
- Advanced weight management nutrition for multi-cat households
- Great taste and highly palatable backed by a 100% refund guarantee
Hill's® Prescription Diet® Feline Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution provides all the nutrition your cat needs during weight loss and maintenance. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet®, Science Diet®, and Ideal Balance™ foods can help your cat maintain happiness and a healthy weight for life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Determine the amount to feed based on IDEAL WEIGHT as provided by your veterinarian. Your cat may need more or less food to maintain his proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Cat
|Weight Loss||Weight Control|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||3/8 cup (35 g)||5/8 cup (55 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1/2 cup (45 g)||3/4 cup (65 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||5/8 cup (55 g)||7/8 cup (75 g)|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||2/3 cup (60 g)||1 cup (90 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||3/4 cup (65 g)||1 1/8 cups (100 g)|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||7/8 cup (75 g)||1 1/4 cups (110 g)|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||7/8 cup (75 g)||1 3/8 cups (120 g)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® Feline Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 3381 kcal/kg (297 kcal/cup†)
|Vitamin C||144 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||987 IU/kg|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Feline Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution contains 3.1 oz. by weight.
Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Tomato Pomace, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Coconut Oil, Pork Fat, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, Carrots, DL-Methionine, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors.