Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
l/d® Feline Hepatic Health
The liver is your cat's largest internal organ with many functions, including the digestion and conversion of nutrients, the removal of toxic substances from the blood and the storage of vitamins and minerals. The liver has an amazing ability to repair and regenerate itself, and nutrition plays a vital role in this process.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your cat's liver function during its healing process.
100% Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Prescription Diet Foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
- High quality protein in moderate quantities to help reduce liver workload and helps maintain liver function
- Added L-Carnitine to help maintain normal fat metabolism in the liver
- Reduced in sodium to help maintain normal blood pressure
- Added antioxidant nutrients like vitamin E and C to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
Hill's Prescription Diet® l/d® Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your cat may need less or more food to maintain proper weight.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with dry food and treats, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||3/4 - 1 1/4 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/4 - 1 3/4 can|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||1 2/3 - 2 1/4 can|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||2 - 2 3/4 can|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® l/d® Feline Hepatic Health provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 1176 kcal/kg (183 kcal/5.5 oz (156 g) can)
|Vitamin K||0.04 mg/kg|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Pork Liver, Egg Product, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice Flour, Pasta Product, Soybean Oil, Soybean Meal, Chicken Fat, Soy Fiber, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Powdered Cellulose, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Calcium Sulfate, L-Arginine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K)) ,Taurine, Guar Gum, Iodized Salt, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.