Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
The liver is your cat's largest internal organ with many functions, including the digestion and conversion of nutrients, the removal of toxic substances from the blood and the storage of vitamins and minerals. The liver has an amazing ability to repair and regenerate itself, and nutrition plays a vital role in this process.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® l/d®, clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's liver health. In fact, l/d is formulated to help protect vital liver function.
100% Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Prescription Diet Foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
How It Helps
- Helps reduce liver workload allowing liver tissue to regenerate
- Helps maintain normal fat metabolism in the liver
- Helps avoid nutrient deficiencies commonly related to liver issues
- Supports a healthy immune system
How It Works
- Moderate levels of high quality protein
- High L-carnitine & L-arginine levels
- Appropriate level of zinc
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Hill's® Prescription Diet® l/d® Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||1 can|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1 1/4 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/2 can|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||1 3/4 can|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||2 can|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||2 1/4 can|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||2 1/3 can|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® l/d® Feline provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 1176 kcal/kg (183 kcal/5.5 oz (156 g) can)
|Vitamin K||0.04 mg/kg|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Pork Liver, Egg Product, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice Flour, Pasta Product, Soybean Oil, Soybean Meal, Chicken Fat, Soy Fiber, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Powdered Cellulose, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Calcium Sulfate, L-Arginine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K)) ,Taurine, Guar Gum, Iodized Salt, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.