Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
k/d® Feline Vegetable & Tuna Stew
Kidneys are very important because they remove waste substances from the blood, and maintain the normal balance of fluid and minerals within the body. Once kidney damage occurs, the consequences are usually irreversible.
Because the right nutrition can positively impact your pet's quality of life, Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® k/d®, clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's kidney health. In fact, the nutrition of k/d is clinically tested to improve quality of life in cats.
100% Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Prescription Diet Foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
- Reduced levels of protein to help minimize kidney workload
- Reduced phosphorus to help maintain healthy kidney function and minimize stress on kidneys
- Reduced sodium to help maintain normal blood pressure
- Increased levels of omega-3 fatty acids to support kidney health
- Increased levels of B-complex vitamins to compensate urinary losses
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
Hill's Prescription Diet® k/d® Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Prescription Diet foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
100% Guaranteed. We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's Prescription Diet foods. In fact, we're so confident that we offer a money-back guarantee. Hill's guarantees Prescription Diet pet foods for quality, consistency and taste. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for these reasons, return the unused portion to your veterinarian for a full refund or replacement.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- Cover & refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your cat may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period. Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with dry food and treats, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||2 - 2 1/2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3 - 4 can|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||3 1/2 - 5 can|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||4 1/2 - 6 can|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® k/d® Feline Vegetable & Tuna Stew provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 938 kcal/kg (77 kcal/2.9 oz (82 g) can)
|Vitamin C||140 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||710 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.75|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Pork Liver, Carrots, Chicken, Tuna, Rice, Chicken Fat, Spinach, Corn Starch, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Lactate, Potassium Alginate, Titanium Dioxide color, Fish Oil, Potassium Citrate, Guar Gum, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K)), Taurine, L-Lysine, Calcium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate , Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), DL-Methionine, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene, Calcium Carbonate.