Refine Your Search
for closer look
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
c/d® Multicare Feline Urinary Tract Health with Chicken
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Because the food your cat eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being, Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your cat's bladder health.
Cats need the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones.
- Controlled levels of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and oxalate to help limit the building blocks of crystals and bladder stones
- Rich in fish oil - an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids - to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Added potassium citrate to help interrupt bladder stone formation
- Increased levels of vitamin B6 to help decrease oxalate formation
- Low sodium to maintain normal blood pressure
- High in antioxidants (Vitamin E and Beta-Carotene) to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
Bladder Health Warning Signs
- Urinating outside the litter box
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate, or urinating in a tense, hunched posture
- Behavior changes such as restless, listlessness or hiding away
- Refusing to eat
- Increased grooming or licking of the urinary opening
Hill's Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need for proper bladder health. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® pet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy, healthy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
Use as directed by your veterinarian. Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period. Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with dry food and treats, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||1 - 1 1/4 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/3 - 1 3/4 can|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||1 3/4 - 2 1/3 can|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||2 - 2 3/4 can|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Feline Urinary Tract Health with Chicken provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 1044 kcal/kg (162.864 kcal/per 156g can)
|Vitamin E||835 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.96|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Pork By-Products, Water, Pork Liver, Chicken, Rice, Corn Starch, Oat Fiber, Chicken Fat, Fish Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Guar Gum, Fish Oil, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dextrose, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Cysteine, Dried Egg Yolk, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate), Glycine, Iodized Salt, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Beta-Carotene.