Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
i/d® Low Fat Canine Rice, Vegetable & Chicken Stew
Low Fat Gastrointestinal -- Soothe, Protect, Restore
Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest protein, or lack of digestive enzymes produced by the body can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, it's also very important to feed a food with a low fat level.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage dogs with challenging digestive health problems.
- Clinically proven nutrition, highly digestible nutrition
- Prebiotic fibers to promote growth of beneficial bacteria
- Includes ginger to help calm and soothe the GI tract
- Omega 3 fatty acids to support GI recovery and skin & coat health
- Added antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Low Fat GI Restore Canine is a complete and balanced food, appropriate for long term feeding of adult and mature adult dogs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information about how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Prescription Diet foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
100% Guaranteed. We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's Prescription Diet foods. In fact, we're so confident that we offer a money-back guarantee. Hill's guarantees Prescription Diet pet foods for quality, consistency and taste. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for these reasons, return the unused portion to your veterinarian for a full refund or replacement.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your dog may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with dry food and treats, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 1/3 - 2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2 1/3 - 3 1/4 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||3 1/4 - 4 1/3 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||4 - 5 1/3 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||5 1/4 - 7 1/3 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||6 1/2 - 9 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||7 3/4 - 10 3/4 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||9 - 12 1/4 can|
|70 lb (32 kg)||10 - 13 3/4 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||11 - 15 1/4 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||13 - 18 can|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® i/d® Low Fat Canine Rice, Vegetable & Chicken Stew provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 809 kcal/kg (126 kcal/5.5 oz (156 g) can)
|Vitamin C||163 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||624 IU/kg|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA)||0.86|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||1.31|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Pork Liver, Rice, Carrots, Corn Starch, Sucrose, Dextrose, Chicken, Chicken Liver Flavor, Egg White, Flaxseed, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Alginate, Calcium Chloride, Fish Oil, Ginger Root Powder, Potassium Citrate, Guar Gum, Calcium Lactate, Monosodium Phosphate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Choline Chloride, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Magnesium Oxide, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.