Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
i/d® Low Fat Canine
Digestive Care / GI Restore
Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest protein, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for you dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, it's also very important to feed a food with a low fat level.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® i/d Low Fat clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's digestive health. In fact, i/d Low Fat is clinically proven nutrition to calm & soothe the digestive tract.
100% Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Prescription Diet Foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
How It Helps
- Improves digestion & ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Promotes beneficial microflora
- Reduces risk of urinary stone formation
- Supports a healthy immune system
How It Works
- Highly digestible & low in fat
- Enriched with prebiotic fiber & ginger
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled minerals
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Low Fat Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||5/8 cup (60 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 cup (100 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/2 cups (150 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 3/4 cups (175 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 1/2 cups (250 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||3 cups (295 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 1/2 cups (345 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||4 cups (395 g)|
|70 lb (32 kg)||4 1/2 cups (445 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||5 cups (495 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||6 cups (595 g)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® i/d® Low Fat Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 3360 kcal/kg (333 kcal/cup†)
|Vitamin C||360 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||660 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.92|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of i/d® Low Fat Canine contains 3.5 oz. by weight.
Brewers Rice, Corn Starch, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Chicken By-Product Meal, Flaxseed, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Oats, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Pork Flavor, Lactic Acid, Ginger, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Pork Fat, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.