Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
i/d® Canine Gastrointestinal Health
Digestive Health Support
Dietary indiscretion, food allergies, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage dogs with digestive health problems. Due to its easily digestible ingredients, Prescription Diet® i/d® may also be helpful for pets recovering from gastrointestinal upset and routine surgery.
- Highly digestible protein and fat to help assimilate nutrients and repair tissues faster
- Mixed fiber source to help maintain gastrointestinal health
- Optimal balance of nutrients to help replenish the body and help encourage recovery
- Added antioxidants to help control cell oxidation.
Hill's Prescription Diet® i/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Prescription Diet foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
100% Guaranteed Great Taste. We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's Prescription Diet foods. In fact, we're so confident that we offer a money-back guarantee. Hill's guarantees Prescription Diet pet foods for quality, consistency and taste, If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for these reasons, return the unused portion to your veterinarian for a full refund or replacement.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your dog may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, or if you are feeding Prescription Diet i/d Canine Gastrointestinal Health to a puppy, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (50 g) - 2/3 cup (65 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||7/8 cup (85 g) - 1 1/8 cups (110 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/8 cups (110 g) - 1 1/2 cups (150 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/3 cups (130 g) - 2 cups (200 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 cups (200 g) - 2 2/3 cups (265 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 1/3 cups (230 g) - 3 1/4 cups (320 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 3/4 cups (270 g) - 3 3/4 cups (370 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 1/4 cups (320 g) - 4 1/3 cups (430 g)|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 1/2 cups (345 g) - 5 cups (495 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 cups (395 g) - 5 1/2 cups (545 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 2/3 cups (460 g) - 6 1/2 cups (645 g)|
|Weight of Dog||Growth less than 4 months||Growth 4 to 9 months||Growth 10 to 12 months|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||1/2 cup (50 g)||1/2 cup (50 g)||3/8 cup (35 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 1/8 cups (110 g)||7/8 cup (85 g)||3/4 cup (75 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1 5/8 cups (160 g)||1 1/3 cups (130 g)||1 cup (100 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 7/8 cups (185 g)||1 1/2 cups (150 g)||1 1/4 cups (125 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||3 cups (295 g)||2 2/3 cups (265 g)||2 cups (200 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||5 1/4 cups (520 g)||4 1/3 cups (430 g)||3 1/2 cups (345 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||7 cups (695 g)||6 cups (595 g)||4 3/4 cups (470 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||8 3/4 cups (865 g)||7 1/3 cups (725 g)||5 3/4 cups (570 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||10 1/3 cups (1025 g)||8 2/3 cups (860 g)||7 cups (695 g)|
|120 lb (54 kg)||12 cups (1190 g)||10 cups (990 g)||8 cups (790 g)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® i/d® Canine Gastrointestinal Health provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs and growing puppies.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 3849 kcal/kg (382 kcal/cup†)
|Total Dietary Fiber||7.3|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of i/d® Canine Gastrointestinal Health contains 3.5 oz. by weight.
Whole Grain Corn, Brewers Rice, Dried Egg Product, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Lactic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Chicken Liver Flavor, Iodized Salt, Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-carotene, Natural Flavors.