Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
c/d® Canine Chicken & Vegetable Stew
Urinary Tract Health
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Because the food your dog eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being, Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your dog's bladder health.
Dogs need the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which can lead to the creation of bladder stones.
Prescription Diet foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
100% Guaranteed. We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's Prescription Diet foods. In fact, we're so confident that we offer a money-back guarantee.
- Reduced levels of protein, magnesium and phosphorus to help limit the building blocks of crystals and bladder stones
- Low sodium to maintain normal blood pressure
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
Hill's® Prescription Diet® c/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your dog may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with dry food and treats, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 1/2 - 2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2 1/2 - 3 1/2 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||3 1/3 - 4 2/3 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||4 1/4 - 5 3/4 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||5 2/3 - 7 3/4 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||7 - 9 3/4 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||8 1/3 - 11 1/2 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||9 1/2 - 13 1/4 can|
|70 lb (32 kg)||10 3/4 - 14 3/4 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||12 - 16 1/2 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||14 - 19 1/3 can|
Adult maintenance - using 12.5 oz (354 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||2/3 - 7/8 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 - 1 1/2 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/2 - 2 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 3/4 - 2 1/2 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 1/2 - 3 1/2 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||3 - 4 1/3 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 2/3 - 5 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||4 1/4 - 5 3/4 can|
|70 lb (32 kg)||4 3/4 - 6 1/2 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||5 1/4 - 7 1/4 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||6 1/4 - 8 1/2 can|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® c/d® Canine Chicken & Vegetable Stew provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 752 kcal/kg (117 kcal/5.5 oz (156 g) can, 266 kcal/12.5 oz (354 g) can)
|Vitamin C||5 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||828 IU/kg|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice, Green Peas, Corn Starch, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Potassium Alginate, Wheat Gluten, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Guar Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene