Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® c/d® clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's urinary health as well as reduce the risk of bladder stones.
100% Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Prescription Diet Foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
- Reduced levels of protein, magnesium and phosphorus to help limit the building blocks of struvite crystals and bladder stones
- Low sodium to "maintain normal blood pressure"
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult dogs
Hill's® Prescription Diet® c/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2/3 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 2/3 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 1/3 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 3/4 can|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/3 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 can|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® c/d® Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 1329 kcal/kg (492 kcal/13 oz (370 g) can)
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Beef By-Products, Chicken, Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Pork Liver, Soybean Mill Run, Soybean Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta Carotene, Niacin, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.