Refine Your Search
for a closer look
Hill's® Science Diet®
Healthy Advantage™ Puppy
Available exclusively from your veterinarian, Hill's® Science Diet® Healthy Advantage™ Puppy is uniquely formulated to help address five common health concerns for growing puppies. Along with regular exercise and veterinary checkups, Hill's® Science Diet® Healthy Advantage™ maximizes your pet's potential for a happy, healthy future
Puppies up to 1 year old and pregnant or nursing dogs.
Not Recommended For:
Adult dogs, mature adult dogs, obese or obese-prone dogs.
|Nutritional Feature||Health Benefit||Key Nutrient|
|Immunity: Optimal levels of clinically proven antioxidants||Supports the immune system between vaccinations and helps build a healthy immune system in 90 days||Vitamins E & C|
|Weight Management: Precisely balanced nutrition and high quality protein||Helps achieve ideal body weight and ensures optimal growth and development||High Quality Protein|
|Healthy Mobility: Supplies clinically tested levels of omega fatty acids and provides the building blocks for healthy joints and cartilage with natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate||Promotes healthy joint development and enhanced mobility by 30% in 90 days||Omega Fatty Acids With Natural Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate|
|Healthy Digestion: Optimal fiber mixture||Helps maintain a healthy digestive tract and firm stools||Natural Vegetable Fiber|
|Healthy Skin & Coat: Omega fatty acids nourish skin cells and hair follicles to rejuvenate the skin||Promotes healthy skin and a luxurious coat||Omega Fatty Acids|
Other Products to ConsiderScience Diet® Puppy Healthy Development & Ideal Balance Puppy
Daily Feeding Guide:
- For puppies/pregnant dogs: begin by feeding the suggested daily amount. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For nursing dogs: keep food available at all times.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- For maximum benefit, this product must be fed as the only food. Use of supplements or mixing with any other food is not recommended.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give him the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your puppy to Hill's® Science Diet® Healthy Advantage Adult dog food once he reaches 1 year of age.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your puppy's unique needs. Canned puppy food is also available from Science Diet in a delicious savory chicken flavor that your puppy will love.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Growth less than 4 months |
(Pregnancy weeks 7 - 9)
|Growth 4 to 9 months |
(Pregnancy weeks 5 - 6)
|Growth 10 to 12 months |
(Pregnancy weeks 1 - 4)
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||1/2 cup (50 g)||3/8 cup (35 g)||1/3 cup (35 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 cup (100 g)||7/8 cup (85 g)||2/3 cup (65 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1 3/8 cups (135 g)||1 1/8 cups (110 g)||1 cup (100 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 2/3 cups (165 g)||1 3/8 cups (135 g)||1 1/8 cups (110 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||2 3/4 cups (270 g)||2 1/3 cups (230 g)||2 cups (200 g)|
|40 lb (18,1 kg)||4 3/4 cups (470 g)||4 cups (395 g)||3 1/4 cups (320 g)|
|60 lb (27,2 kg)||6 1/2 cups (645 g)||5 1/3 cups (530 g)||4 1/4 cups (420 g)|
|80 lb (36,3 kg)||8 cups (790 g)||6 2/3 cups (660 g)||5 1/3 cups (530 g)|
|100 lb (45,4 kg)||9 1/2 cups (940 g)||7 3/4 cups (765 g)||6 1/4 cups (620 g)|
|120 lb (54,4 kg)||10 3/4 cups (1065 g)||9 cups (890 g)||7 1/4 cups (720 g)|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3897 kcal/kg (384 kcal/per cup²)
|Vitamin C||401 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||799 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||1.73|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||4.77|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||2123 mg/kg (ppm)|
|Glucosamine||1203 mg/kg (ppm)|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
²An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Healthy Advantage™ Puppy contains 3 oz. by weight.
Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Corn Gluten Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Egg Product, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Natural Flavor, vitamins (L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Vitamin E Supplement, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Tryptophan, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, L-Carnitine, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Healthy Advantage™ Puppy sd canine puppy 0527420858500,052742858517,0527420858609
Find coupons, contests
and promotions for you
and your pet.
Discover how pets benefit
daily from Hill’s Food Shelter
& LoveTM program.