Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Understanding the right way to handle food around your pet can take a big bite out of unhealthy habits.
- Avoid feeding table scraps and snacks
- Stick to the recommended daily feeding guide - it can be useful to weigh out the amount at the beginning of the day, to avoid accidental overfeeding
- Divide the daily allowance into several meals for the most efficient weight loss
- Keep your pet in another room when preparing or eating your own meals
- If you have several pets, feed them separately
- Don't leave any food lying around
- Make sure you have enough of the recommended food for holidays and, if you're going away, give clear feeding instructions to the person looking after your pet
- Introduce the new food gradually over a 7-day period by mixing your pet's former food with increasing proportions of the new food, until only the new food is being fed