Refine Your Search
for a closer look
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
z/d® Feline Low Allergen
Adverse reaction to food
Food allergy and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Cats that have a food allergy or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your cat suffers from adverse reactions to food, it is even more important to feed the right food.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage your cat's dietary sensitivity and help reduce the possibility of adverse reactions to food.
- Formulated with Hill's Hydrolyzed Protein System, highly digestible proteins that minimize the chances of allergic reactions to food
- A single, highly digestible carbohydrate source to help avoid common food allergens
- Highly digestible carbohydrates and fats to help reduce gastrointestinal workload
- Increased omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids to help nourish the skin
- Added antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system and skin barrier function
Hill's Prescription Diet® z/d® Feline Low Allergen is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your cat may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period. Prescription Diet® formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||3/8 cup (40 g) - 1/2 cup (50 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||5/8 cup (65 g) - 3/4 cup (80 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||3/4 cup (80 g) - 1 cup (105 g)|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||7/8 cup (90 g) - 1 1/4 cups (130 g)|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3797 kcal/kg (396 kcal/per cup²)
|Vitamin C||142 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||722 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.52|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||4.85|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
²An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of z/d® Feline Low Allergen contains 4 oz. by weight.
Brewers Rice, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Hydrolyzed Chicken, Soybean Oil (preserved with BHA, propyl gallate and citric acid), Powdered Cellulose, Lactic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Sulfate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols & Citric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
z/d® Feline Low Allergen zd 052742790503,052742872803
Discover how pets benefit
daily from Hill’s Food Shelter
& LoveTM program.