Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
d/d® Canine Venison Formula
There can be a variety of reasons for your dog's itchy, scratchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most pets with these skin conditions can benefit simply by eating the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® d/d® clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, d/d is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
100% Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Prescription Diet Foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
How It Helps
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
- Supports a healthy immune system
How It Works
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single intact animal protein
- Free from soy protein
- High levels of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Hill's® Prescription Diet® d/d® Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/4 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/2 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 1/4 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 2/3 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 1/4 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 2/3 can|
|70 lb (32 kg)||4 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 1/2 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 1/4 can|
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 1091 kcal/kg (404 kcal/13 oz (370 g) can)
|Vitamin C||152 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||861 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.78|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||3.73|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Venison, Potatoes, Potato Starch, Potato Protein, Soybean Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Fish Oil, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K)), L-Tryptophan, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Beta-Carotene