Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
d/d® Canine Skin Support Venison Formula
There can be a variety of reasons for your dog's itchy, scratchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most pets with these skin conditions can benefit simply by eating the right food.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help your dog with a variety of skin conditions, and digestive discomfort due to food sensitivity.
- Highly digestible single intact animal protein source and single carbohydrate source to help avoid common food sensitivities
- High levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids that help nourish the skin and coat
- Combination of antioxidants helps maintain a healthy immune system and skin barrier function
- Four different novel protein sources to provide more choices in managing food sensitivity
Hill's Prescription Diet® d/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Prescription Diet foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
100% Guaranteed Great Taste. We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's Prescription Diet foods. In fact, we're so confident that we offer a money-back guarantee. Hill's guarantees Prescription Diet pet foods for quality, consistency and taste, If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for these reasons, return the unused portion to your veterinarian for a full refund or replacement.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- Use only as directed by your veterinarian, the expert on your pet's health needs.Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your dog may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with dry food and treats, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 - 2/3 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 - 1 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 - 1 1/2 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/3 - 1 3/4 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 3/4 - 2 1/2 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 1/4 - 3 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 2/3 - 3 2/3 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 - 4 1/4 can|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 1/3 - 4 2/3 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 3/4 - 5 1/4 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 1/2 - 6 1/4 can|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® d/d® Canine Skin Support Venison Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 1091 kcal/kg (404 kcal/13 oz (370 g) can)
|Vitamin C||143 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||750 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.82|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||3.69|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Venison, Potato, Potato Starch, Potato Protein, Soybean Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Fish Oil, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K)), minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite) , L-Tryptophan, Beta-Carotene.