Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Science Diet®
Kitten Homestyle Chicken Supper
Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Homestyle Chicken Supper canned cat food is made with natural ingredients like real chicken and brown rice, carrots and spinach in a delicious sauce.
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals & amino acids
- Great taste guaranteed or your money back
- Supports healthy digestion for happy tummies
- No corn, added artificial flavors or preservatives
- Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old.
- Pregnant or nursing cats.
Not Recommended For:
Long-term feeding to adult cats, unless they have higher than normal energy requirements.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Helps|
|Lean muscle||High-quality protein||High-quality chicken protein to help keep slim and trim.|
|Healthy digestion||Fiber||Brown rice, natural fiber, and healthy digestion for happy tummies.|
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 70 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest. That means great-tasting, nutritious food with natural ingredients that helps your cat live a long, happy life.
By choosing Science Diet, you help us provide food to shelter pets 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Other Products to ConsiderHill's® Science Diet® is available in a wide variety of foods for your cat's unique needs. Dry cat food is available from Science Diet® in several flavors such as delicious Kitten Healthy Development Original that your cat will love.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For nursing cats: keep food available at all times.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
Growth - using 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Growth less than 4 months||Growth 4 to 6 months||Growth 7 to 12 months and Pregnancy|
|1 lb (0,5 kg)||1 1/3 can|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||2 1/4 can||1 7/8 can|
|3 lb (1,4 kg)||3 can||2 1/2 can|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||3 3/4 can||3 1/8 can|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||4 3/8 can||3 2/3 can||3 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||6 1/4 can||5 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||6 2/3 can|
pregnant and nursing cats.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 1076 kcal/kg (88 kcal/2.9 oz (82 g) can)
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Chicken, Animal Liver, Wheat Flour, Brown Rice, Carrots, Wheat Gluten, Soy Protein Isolate, Pork Plasma, Rice Starch-Modified, Spinach, Poultry Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Oat Fiber, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Titanium Dioxide (color), Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Guar Gum, Magnesium Oxide, Caramel (color), Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadoine Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K3).
Kitten Homestyle Chicken Supper - Canned sd feline kitten 052742170909,052742170916
Find coupons, contests
and promotions for you
and your pet.