Refine Your Search
for more images
Adult cats 1 -- 6 years of age.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Ideal body weight||Precise balance of key nutrients||Delivers the appropriate amount of energy to support ideal body weight.|
|Easy to digest||High quality ingredients||Ensures proper nutrient absorption to keep your cat fit and healthy.|
- Minced varieties are cooked in savory juices for great taste with a soft, "pâté" texture that's easy to serve.
- Hill's® Science Diet® cat foods are made with high quality ingredients that provide an ideal combination of nutrients for superior overall health. Our 150 veterinarians, PhD nutritionists and scientists ensure that over 50 nutrients in Hill's Science Diet cat foods work together and fall precisely within appropriate ranges, avoiding nutrient excesses and deficiencies that can impact your cat's long term health.
- 100% Guarantee -- your cat will love the taste or you can return the unused portion for a full refund.
Other Products to Consider
- If your cat likes the texture of Minced canned foods, try our other Minced flavors: Savory Chicken, Gourmet Turkey, Turkey & Giblets, Savory Salmon, Savory Seafood, and Gourmet Beef.
- If your cat has special needs, Minced canned foods are available in Indoor, Hairball Control and Light varieties.
- Your cat might also like a gourmet canned food with gravy. Try Science Diet® Tender Dinners in 3 Delicious & Nutritious Flavors - Chicken, Ocean Fish, and Tuna.
- For dry food, try Science Diet® Adult Optimal Care® or Healthy Advantage™ Adult dry formulas.
- For a natural food, try Ideal Balance™ Adult or Ideal Balance™ Adult Grain Free cat food dry formulas.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- When using with dry food, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
Adult maintenance - using 3 oz (85 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 1/2 - 2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2 1/2 - 3 1/2 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||3 1/2 - 4 1/2 can|
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/4 - 1 1/4 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/3 - 2 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 3/4 - 2 1/2 can|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 1071 kcal/kg (91 kcal/3 oz (85 g) can, 167 kcal/5.5 oz (156 g) can)
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Liver, Meat by-products, Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Chicken Liver Flavor, Rice Flour, Calcium Sulfate, Guar Gum, Brewers Yeast, Locust Bean Gum, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Iodized Salt, Thiamine Mononitrate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.