Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Science Diet®
Small & Toy Mature Adult Gourmet Chicken Entrée
Hill's® Science Diet® Small and Toy Mature Adult Gourmet Chicken dog food has precisely balanced nutrition to sustain mobility and muscle mass. Contains high quality lean proteins to sustain lean muscle. Promotes ideal body weight and healthy vital organs and is easy to digest.
Mature adult dogs, age 7 years and older.
Not Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Lean muscle and ideal body weight||Help quatiy lean proteins||Protein is the building block for lean muscle and helps maintain ideal body condition.|
|Healthy heart and vital organs||Sodium and Phosphorus||Controlled levels of sodium and phosphorus help maintain kidney and heart health.|
|Easy to digest||High quality ingredients||Ensures optimal nutrient absorption to keep you dog fit and healthy.|
Other Products to ConsiderScience Diet® pet food is available in a variety of dry formulas for your mature dog's unique needs and canned formulas with many delicious flavors your dog will love.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For pregnant or nursing dogs: keep food available at all times.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
Mature Adult - using 5.8 oz (165 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||1/2 - 2/3 can|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 - 1 3/8 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 2/3 - 2 1/4 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||2 1/4 - 3 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||2 3/4 - 3 3/4 can|
|25 lb (11,3 kg)||3 1/4 - 4 1/2 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||3 3/4 - 5 1/4 can|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 939 kcal/kg (154.935 kcal/5.8 oz (165 g) can)
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Corn, Dried Whey, Liver, Dried Beet Pulp, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Choline Chloride, Fish Meal, Iron Oxide (color), Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.