Hill's® Science Diet®
Kitten Savory Salmon Entrée
Your kitten will love the taste of Science Diet® Kitten Savory Salmon Entrée cat food with its smooth, soft texture. Science Diet® Kitten has precisely balanced nutrition to build immunity and digestive health. This food is also ideal for pregnant or nursing cats.
- Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old.
- Pregnant or nursing cats.
Not Recommended For:
Long-term feeding to adult cats, unless they have higher than normal energy requirements.
|Ideal body weight||Ideal levels of high quality lean protein for kittens in their first year of life||Protein is the building block for lean muscle that helps maintain ideal body condition.|
|Healthy digestion ||High quality ingredients including gentle fibers||Ensure availability of key nutrients and proteins for the healthy development of your kitten.|
- Minced varieties are cooked in savory juices for great taste with a soft, "pâté" texture that's easy to serve.
- Hill's® Science Diet® kitten foods are made with high quality ingredients that provide an ideal combination of nutrients for superior overall health. Our 150 veterinarians, PhD nutritionists and scientists ensure that over 50 nutrients in Hill's Science Diet kitten foods work together and fall precisely within appropriate ranges, avoiding nutrient excesses and deficiencies that can impact your kitten's long term health.
- 100% Guarantee -- kittens will love the taste or you can return the unused portion for a full refund.
Other Products to Consider
- If your kitten likes the texture of Minced canned foods, try Science Diet® Kitten Liver & Chicken Entrée and Science Diet® Kitten Turkey & Giblets Entrée.
- Your kitten might also like a gourmet canned food with gravy. Try Science Diet® Kitten Tender Chicken Dinner or Science Diet® Kitten Homestyle Chicken Supper.
- For dry food, try Science Diet® Kitten Healthy Development Original or Science Diet® Kitten Indoor.
- For a natural food, try Ideal Balance™ Natural Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Kitten.
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For nursing cats: keep food available at all times.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
Growth - using 3 oz (85 g) can
|1 lb (0,5 kg)||1 1/8 can |
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||1 7/8 can ||1 1/2 can|
|3 lb (1,4 kg)||2 1/2 can ||2 can|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||3 1/8 can ||2 1/2 can|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3 5/8 can ||3 can||2 3/8 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)|| ||5 can||4 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)|| ||5 1/2 can|
Growth - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|1 lb (0,5 kg)|| 5/8 can |
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||1 can || 7/8 can|
|3 lb (1,4 kg)||1 1/3 can ||1 1/8 can|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||1 2/3 can ||1 3/8 can|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||2 can ||1 5/8 can||1 1/3 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)|| ||2 3/4 can||2 1/4 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)|| ||3 can|