Hill's® Science Diet®
Adult Hairball Control Savory Seafood Entrée
Science Diet® Adult Hairball Control Savory Seafood Entrée cat food lets you indulge your cat with the taste of savory seafood while controlling hairballs. It includes natural vegetable fiber to help control and avoid the formation of hairballs by moving hair through your cat's system. It provides complete and balanced daily nutrition for adult cats, with essential nutrients to nourish your cat's skin and coat.
Adult cats 1 -- 6 years of age prone to hairballs.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
|Helps avoid hairballs||Unique fiber technology||Natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs.|
|Helps maintain healthy organs ||Phosphorus and added taurine||Controlled levels of phosphorus help maintain kidney health and added taurine to help maintain heart health.|
- Helps control and reduce hairballs when fed on a daily basis.
- Minced varieties are cooked in savory juices for great taste with a soft, "pâté" texture that's easy to serve.
- Hill's® Science Diet® cat foods are made with high quality ingredients that provide an ideal combination of nutrients for better overall health. Our 150 veterinarians, PhD nutritionists and scientists ensure that over 50 nutrients in Hill's Science Diet cat foods work together and fall precisely within appropriate ranges, avoiding nutrient excesses and deficiencies that can impact your cat's long term health.
- 100% Guarantee -- your cat will love the taste or you can return the unused portion for a full refund.
Other Products to Consider
- For variety, try Science Diet® Adult Hairball Control Savory Chicken Entrée canned food.
- For dry food, try Science Diet® Adult Hairball Control cat formula.
- If your cat is also prone to obesity, try Science Diet® Adult Hairball Control Light dry cat food.
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- When using with dry food, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
Adult maintenance - using 3 oz (85 g) can
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 1/2 - 2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2 1/2 - 3 1/2 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||3 1/2 - 4 1/2 can|
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|5 lb (2,3 kg)|| 3/4 - 1 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/3 - 2 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 3/4 - 2 1/2 can|