Hill's® Prescription Diet®
s/d® Feline Dissolution
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Because the food your cat eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being, Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your cat's bladder health.
Cats need the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which can lead to the creation of bladder stones.
s/d® Feline is formulated with the following benefits:
- Low magnesium to help minimize the build up of this mineral
- High in antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
Bladder Health Warning Signs
- Urinating outside the litter box
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate, or urinating in a tense, hunched posture
- Behavior changes such as restless, listlessness or hiding away
- Refusing to eat
- Increased grooming or licking of the urinary opening
Hill's Prescription Diet®
s/d® Feline is intended for intermittent feeding only and is not recommended for long-term feeding (over 6 months). Prescription Diet foods
are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.100% Guaranteed Great Taste.
We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's Prescription Diet
foods. In fact, we're so confident that we offer a money-back guarantee. Hill's guarantees Prescription Diet
pet foods for quality, consistency and taste, If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for these reasons, return the unused portion to your veterinarian for a full refund or replacement.
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet®
pet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy, healthy and active life.
Important Feeding Information
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion. Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your cat may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet® formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with dry food and treats, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|6 lb (2,7 kg)|| 3/4 - 1 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 - 1 1/2 can|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||1 1/3 - 2 can|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||1 2/3 - 2 1/3 can|