Hill's® Prescription Diet®
l/d® Feline Hepatic Health
The liver is your cat's largest internal organ with many functions, including the digestion and conversion of nutrients, the removal of toxic substances from the blood and the storage of vitamins and minerals. The liver has an amazing ability to repair and regenerate itself, and nutrition plays a vital role in this process.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your cat's liver function during its healing process.
l/d® is formulated with the following benefits:
- High quality protein in moderate quantities to help reduce liver workload and helps maintain liver function
- Added L-Carnitine to help maintain normal fat metabolism in the liver
- Reduced in sodium to help maintain normal blood pressure
- Added antioxidant nutrients like vitamin E and C to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
Hill's Prescription Diet® l/d® Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Important Feeding Information
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your cat may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, or if you are feeding Prescription Diet® l/d® Feline Hepatic Health to a kitten, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet® formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with dry food and treats, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|6 lb (2,7 kg)|| 3/4 - 1 1/4 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/4 - 1 3/4 can|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||1 2/3 - 2 1/4 can|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||2 - 2 3/4 can|