Hill's® Prescription Diet®
Treats for dogs with food sensitivities and skin conditions
Because dogs with skin conditions or food sensitivities also need an occasional treat, at Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed special treats for dogs on Prescription Diet® d/d® and z/d® ULTRA.
- Hydrolyzed proteins to alleviate adverse reactions to food
- Increased omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including EPA, help to nourish the skin and coat
- Added antioxidants to help support skin barrier function
- Up to 10% of the daily energy needs can be met by feeding these treats while still maintaining an appropriate nutrient profile to aid in the management of the underlying disease. To ensure maximum effectiveness of the Prescription Diet brand dog food, limit Hypo-Treats to 10% or less of the dog's daily energy intake.
- Can be fed to pets on Prescription Diet z/d, d/d and i/d pet foods, as well as healthy dogs.
- Prescription Diet Canine Hypoallergenic Treats are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||3|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||4|
|30 lb (14 kg)||5|
|40 lb (18 kg)||6|
|50 lb (23 kg)||7|
|60 lb (27 kg)||8|
|70 lb (32 kg)||9|
|80 lb (36 kg)||10|
|100 lb (45 kg)||12|