Refine Your Search
for a closer look
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
d/d® Feline Skin Support Duck Formula
There can be a variety of reasons for your cat's itchy, scratchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most cats with these skin conditions can benefit from simply eating the right food.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help cats with a variety of skin conditions, and digestive discomfort due to food sensitivity.
- Highly digestible single intact animal protein source and single carbohydrate source to help avoid food sensitivities
- High levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids that help nourish the skin and coat
- Combination of antioxidants helps maintain a healthy immune system and skin barrier function
- Two different novel protein sources to provide more choices in managing food sensitivity
Hill's Prescription Diet® d/d® Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- Use only as directed by your veterinarian. Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your cat may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with dry food and treats, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!.
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||3/4 - 1 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/4 - 1 2/3 can|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||1 1/2 - 2 can|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||1 3/4 - 2 1/2 can|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Canned 1209 kcal/kg ( 188.604 kcal/per 156g can)
|Vitamin C||226 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||796 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||1.17|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||5.89|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Duck, Duck Liver, Ground Green Pea, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Pea Protein Concentrate, Brewers Dried Yeast, Fish Oil, Glucose, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, L-Cysteine, Choline Chloride, Iron Oxide, Glycine, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Citrate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.
d/d® Feline Skin Support Duck Formula dd 052742536408
Discover how pets benefit
daily from Hill’s Food Shelter
& LoveTM program.