Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
d/d® Feline Duck Formula
There can be a variety of reasons for your cat's itchy, scratchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most cats with these skin conditions can benefit from simply eating the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® d/d® clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, d/d is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid reactions to food.
100% Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Prescription Diet Foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
How It Helps
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
- Supports a healthy immune system
How It Works
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single intact animal protein
- Free from soy protein
- High levels of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Hill's® Prescription Diet® d/d® Feline provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||1 can|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1 1/4 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/3 can|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||1 2/3 can|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||1 3/4 can|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||2 can|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||2 1/4 can|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® d/d® Feline Duck Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 1209 kcal/kg (189 kcal/5.5 oz (156 g) can)
|Vitamin C||226 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||796 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||1.17|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||5.89|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Duck, Duck Liver, Ground Green Pea, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Pea Protein Concentrate, Brewers Dried Yeast, Fish Oil, Glucose, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, L-Cysteine, Choline Chloride, Iron Oxide, Glycine, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Citrate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.