Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
Dogs going under chemotherapy have special nutritional requirements. Because their body has difficulties obtaining enough energy during this time, food needs to be high in energy and nutrients and in an appetizing form, to encourage the recovery process.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help dogs undergoing chemotherapy. Hill's Prescription Diet® n/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need
100% Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Prescription Diet Foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
How It Helps
- Clinically proven to help improve quality of life for dogs undergoing chemotherapy
- Meets energy demand
- Helps avoid muscle wasting
- High palatability helps acceptance by inappetant pets
- Stimulates the immune system
How It Works
- High level of protein
- High level of fat to increase caloric density and palatability
- Low levels of carbohydrates
- High level of arginine and omega-3 fatty acids
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 12.7 oz (360 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2/3 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 1/2 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 1/4 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 2/3 can|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/4 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||3 3/4 can|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® n/d® Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 1343 kcal/kg (483 kcal/12.7 oz (360 g) can)
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||8.34|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Corn Flour, Pork Liver, Rice, Pork By-Products, Turkey, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Chicken Fat, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene