Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Prescription Diet®
Improving your dog's mobility is as easy as feeding the right nutrition. Being proactive about mobility issues early can avoid the need for more aggressive treatments. Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® helps your dog walk, run and jump more easily in just 21 days. Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs.
100% Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Prescription Diet Foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
How It Helps
- Helps preserve joint cartilage
- Helps maintain a healthy weight and avoid extra stress on joints
- Supports a healthy immune system
How It Works
- Therapeutic levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Enriched with glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Controlled calories & added L-carnitine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2/3 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 2/3 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 1/3 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 2/3 can|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/3 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 can|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® j/d® Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 1345 kcal/kg (498 kcal/13 oz (370 g) can)
|Vitamin C||138 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||806 IU/kg|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA)||2.06|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||4.06|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Rice, Liver, Meat By-Products, Whole Grain Corn, Lamb, Rice Flour, Flaxseed, Fish Oil, Cracked Pearled Barley, Soybean Meal, Egg Product, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Iron Oxide, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, L-Arginine, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Beta-Carotene, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.