Refine Your Search
for closer look
Hill's® Ideal Balance™
Savory Venison & Rice Recipe
Hill's® Ideal Balance™ Adult Savory Venison & Rice Recipe canned cat food is made with real venison and brown rice, with a touch of carrots and greens, in a delicious sauce. Natural ingredients in perfect balance.
- Great taste guaranteed or your money back
- Natural venison, whole grains and vegetables for 100% balanced nutrition
- Supports healthy digestion for happy tummies
- No corn, wheat or soy and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Adult cats 1 -- 6 years of age.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
|Meat||Lean protein||Helps keep slim and trim.|
|Brown Rice||Natural fiber||Healthy digestion for happy tummies.|
|Vegetables||Vitamins & minerals||Boosts natural immune defenses.|
At Hill's, our team of pet nutritionists uses the best natural ingredients to create recipes with optimal levels of over 50 nutrients. Ideal Balance™ provides the perfect balance of nutrition for your pet's health -- nothing more, nothing less. 100% balanced nutrition, guaranteed or your money back. Made in the USA with imported ingredients.
Other Products to ConsiderHill's® Ideal Balance™ is available in a variety of dry foods for your cat's unique needs.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
Adult maintenance - using 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 1/2 - 2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2 1/2 - 3 1/2 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||3 1/2 - 5 can|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 1010 kcal/kg (82.82 kcal/per 82g can)
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Beef Broth, Venison, Chicken Broth, Water, Pork Liver, Chicken, Turkey, Brown Rice, Carrots, Pork Plasma, Potato Starch, Rice Starch Modified, Spinach, Dried Egg Whites, Dextrose, Oat Fiber, Pea Protein, Pea Fiber, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Acetate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisufite Complex (source of vitamin K3)), Taurine, Guar Gum, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate , Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Caramel (color), Beta-Carotene.