Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Ideal Balance™
Baked Tuna Recipe
Hill's® Ideal Balance™ Adult Baked Tuna Recipe canned cat food is made with real tuna and brown rice, with a touch of carrots and greens, in a delicious sauce. Natural ingredients in perfect balance.
- Great taste guaranteed or your money back
- Natural tuna, whole grains and vegetables for 100% balanced nutrition
- Supports healthy digestion for happy tummies
- No corn, wheat or soy and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Balanced for adult cats 1 -- 6 years of age
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
|Tuna||Lean protein||Helps keep slim and trim.|
|Brown Rice||Natural fiber||Healthy digestion for happy tummies.|
|Vegetables||Vitamins & minerals||Boosts natural immune defenses.|
At Hill's, our team of pet nutritionists uses the best natural ingredients to create recipes with optimal levels of over 50 nutrients. Ideal Balance™ provides the perfect balance of nutrition for your pet's health -- nothing more, nothing less. 100% balanced nutrition, guaranteed or your money back. Made in the USA with natural ingredients from North America and Europe.
Other Products to ConsiderHHill's® Ideal Balance™ is available in a wide variety of foods for your cat's unique needs. Dry cat food is available from Ideal Balance™ in many delicious flavors that your cat will love. Also try Ideal Balance™ Chewy Naturals and Crunchy Naturals treats that are sure to please!
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
Adult maintenance - using 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 1/2 - 2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2 1/2 - 3 1/2 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||3 1/2 - 5 can|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 993 kcal/kg (81 kcal/2.9 oz (82 g) can)
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Tuna, Fish Broth, Chicken Broth, Water, Pork Liver, Turkey, Brown Rice, Carrots, Pork Plasma, Potato Starch, Chicken Fat, Rice Starch Modified, Spinach, Dextrose, Oat Fiber, Pea Protein, Pea Fiber, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2- Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Acetate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisufite Complex (source of vitamin K3)), Taurine, Guar Gum, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Beta- Carotene.