Refine Your Search
for closer look
Hill's® Ideal Balance™
Grain Free Braised Salmon Recipe
Hill's® Ideal Balance™ Grain Free Braised Salmon Recipe adult canned cat food is made with real salmon and tasty vegetables. Natural ingredients in perfect balance.
- Natural salmon & great taste guaranteed or your money back
- Vegetables, vitamins & minerals to keep playing longer
- Supports healthy digestion for happy tummies
- No grain added & no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Balanced for adult cats 1 -- 6 years of age
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats, or mature adult cats age 7+
|Natural salmon||Lean protein||Natural salmon has lean protein that helps your cat keep slim and trim.|
|Carrots & peas||Natural fiber||Natural fiber from carrots and peas helps healthy digestion for happy tummies.|
|Vegetables||Vitamins & minerals||Vitamins and minerals from vegetables helps to keep playing longer.|
At Hill's, our team of pet nutritionists uses the best natural ingredients to create recipes with optimal levels of over 50 nutrients. Ideal Balance™ provides the perfect balance of nutrition for your pet's health -- nothing more, nothing less. 100% balanced nutrition, guaranteed or your money back. Made in the USA with natural ingredients from North America and Europe.
Other Products to ConsiderHill's® Ideal Balance™ is available in a wide variety of foods for your cat's unique needs. Dry cat food is available from Ideal Balance™ in a delicious Grain Free Salmon & Potato Recipe that your cat will love. Also try Ideal Balance™ Chewy Naturals and Crunchy Naturals treats that are sure to please!
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
Adult maintenance - using 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 1/2 - 2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2 1/2 - 3 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||3 - 4 1/2 can|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 1168 kcal/kg (96 kcal/2.9 oz (82 g) can)
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Chicken Broth, Salmon, Chicken, Carrots, Green Peas, Turkey, Potatoes, Egg White, Chicken Fat, Spinach, L-Lysine, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Chloride, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin), Cranberry Pomace, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.