Refine Your Search
for more images
Hill's® Ideal Balance™
Roasted Turkey & Vegetables Recipe
Hill's® Ideal Balance™ Adult Roasted Turkey and Vegetables canned dog food is made with real turkey and tasty vegetables, in a mouthwatering gravy. Natural ingredients in perfect balance.
- Real Turkey #1 Ingredient & great taste guaranteed or your money back
- Vegetables, vitamins & minerals to keep playing longer
- Supports healthy digestion for happy tummies
- No corn, wheat or soy & no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Balanced for adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
Not Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs.
|Turkey||Lean protein||Helps keep slim and trim.|
|Brown Rice||Natural fiber||Healthy digestion for happy tummies.|
|Vegetables||Vitamins & minerals||To keep playing longer.|
At Hill's, our team of pet nutritionists uses the best natural ingredients to create recipes with optimal levels of over 50 nutrients. Ideal Balance™ provides the perfect balance of nutrition for your pet's health -- nothing more, nothing less. 100% balanced nutrition, guaranteed or your money back. Made in the USA with natural ingredients from North America and Europe.
Other Products to ConsiderHill's® Ideal Balance™ is available in a wide variety of foods for your dog's unique needs. Dry dog food is available from Ideal Balance™ in a many delicious flavors that your dog will love. Also try Ideal Balance™ Soft-Baked Naturals and Oven-Baked Naturals treats in various flavors that are sure to please!
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
Adult maintenance - using 12.8 oz (363 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||5/8 - 3/4 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 - 1 1/3 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 2/3 - 2 1/4 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 2/3 - 3 2/3 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 2/3 - 5 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 1/2 - 6 1/4 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 1/3 - 7 1/3 can|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 849 kcal/kg (308 kcal/12.8 oz (363 g) can)
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Turkey Broth, Turkey, Brown Rice, Pork Liver, Carrots, Modified Rice Starch, Potato Starch, Dextrose, Pork Plasma, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Pea Protein, Peas, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Spinach, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Caramel color, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Beta Carotene.