Hill's® Science Diet®
Adult Light Liver & Chicken Entrée
Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.Science Diet® Adult Light Liver & Chicken Entrée cat food lets you indulge your cat with the delicious taste of liver & chicken while helping her achieve an ideal weight. It provides all of the essential nutrients your cat needs for optimum health with a low calorie, low fat formula to help with weight control. High fiber helps control hunger between meals.
Adult cats (1 -- 6 years of age) that require fewer calories (i.e., cats that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to obesity).
Not Recommended For:
- Kittens, adult cats not prone to gaining excess weight.
Benefit Nutrient How It Works Helps maintain healthy weight Reduced calories* Appropriate energy levels for healthy weight. Helps control hunger between meals High fiber Natural fiber helps to provide satiety bewtween meals. Guaranteed great taste High quality ingredients Precise blend of high quality ingredients for a taste your cat is guaranteed to love. .
- Minced varieties are cooked in savory juices for great taste with a soft, "pâté" texture that's easy to serve.
- Hill's® Science Diet® cat foods are made with high quality ingredients that provide an ideal combination of nutrients for better overall health. Our 150 veterinarians, PhD nutritionists and scientists ensure that over 50 nutrients in Hill's® Science Diet® cat foods work together and fall precisely within appropriate ranges, avoiding nutrient excesses and deficiencies that can impact your cat's long term health.
- 100% Guarantee -- your cat will love the taste or you can return the unused portion for a full refund.
Other Products to ConsiderScience Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your cat's unique needs. Canned cat food is also available from Science Diet in a variety of delicious textures and flavors that your cat will love.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.HELPFUL TIPS
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
Weight Control - using 3 oz (85 g) can
Weight of Cat
Obese Prone Weight Loss 4 lb (1,8 kg) 1 1/2 can 1 can 5 lb (2,3 kg) 1 1/2 can 1 1/2 can 8 lb (3,6 kg) 2 1/2 can 2 can 10 lb (4,5 kg) 3 can 2 1/2 can 12 lb (5,4 kg) 3 can 2 1/2 can 15 lb (6,8 kg) 4 can 3 can
Weight Control - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
Weight of Cat
Obese Prone Weight Loss 4 lb (1,8 kg) 3/4 can 2/3 can 5 lb (2,3 kg) 1 can 3/4 can 8 lb (3,6 kg) 1 1/3 can 1 can 10 lb (4,5 kg) 1 1/2 can 1 1/4 can 12 lb (5,4 kg) 1 3/4 can 1 1/3 can 15 lb (6,8 kg) 2 can 1 2/3 can
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Science Diet® Adult Light Liver & Chicken Entrée Cat Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Water, Liver, Meat by-products, Chicken, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice Flour, Chicken Liver Flavor, Oat Fiber, Flaxseed, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Brewers Yeast, Caramel Color, Carrageenan, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Iodized Salt, Fish Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.
Average Nutrient & Caloric Content
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
Canned 884 kcal/kg (75 kcal/3 oz (85 g) can, 138 kcal/5.5 oz (156 g) can)
Protein 35.6 Fat 14.2 Carbohydrate (NFE) 34.4 Crude Fiber 10.1 Calcium 0.85 Phosphorus 0.7 Sodium 0.32 Potassium 0.77 Magnesium 0.077 Taurine 0.40
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.