Hill's® Science Diet®
Adult Indoor Cat Savory Seafood Entrée
Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.Science Diet® Adult Indoor Cat Savory Seafood Entrée cat food lets you indulge your indoor cat with the savory taste of seafood. It is a complete and balanced food designed for cats living primarily indoors and is ideal for spayed or neutered cats. It is formulated to help your cat maintain a healthy weight. It includes natural vegetable fiber to help control and avoid the formation of hairballs by moving hair through your cat's system, and provides essential nutrients to nourish your cat's skin and coat.
Adult cats 1 -- 6 years of age with an indoor lifestyle.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
Benefit Nutrient How It Works Helps maintain healthy weight High quality ingredients and balanced nutrition Appropriate levels of energy for an indoor lifestyle. Helps avoid hairballs Unique fiber technology Natural fiber blend comfortably reduces hairballs. Lean muscle and ideal body weight High quality lean proteins Protein is the building block for lean muscle and helps maintain ideal body condition.
- Minced varieties are cooked in savory juices for great taste with a soft, "pâté" texture that's easy to serve.
- Hill's® Science Diet® cat foods are made with high quality ingredients that provide an ideal combination of nutrients for better overall health. Our 150 veterinarians, PhD nutritionists and scientists ensure that over 50 nutrients in Hill's Science Diet cat foods work together and fall precisely within appropriate ranges, avoiding nutrient excesses and deficiencies that can impact your cat's long term health.
- 100% Guarantee -- your cat will love the taste or you can return the unused portion for a full refund.
Other Products to Consider
- For variety, try Science Diet® Adult Indoor Cat Savory Chicken Entrée canned food.
- For dry food, try Science Diet® Adult Indoor formula.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.HELPFUL TIPS
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- When using with dry food, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
Obese prone - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
Weight of Cat Amount per Day 4 lb (1,8 kg) 1/2 - 3/4 can 5 lb (2,3 kg) 2/3 - 1 can 8 lb (3,6 kg) 1 - 1 1/3 can 10 lb (4,5 kg) 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 can 12 lb (5,4 kg) 1 1/3 - 1 3/4 can 15 lb (6,8 kg) 1 1/2 - 2 can
Science Diet® Adult Indoor Cat Savory Seafood Entrée Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Water, Meat By-Products, Fish, Pork Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Carrageenan, Potassium Citrate, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamin E supplement, Potassium Chloride, Iron Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Beta-Carotene, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.
Average Nutrient & Caloric Content
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
Canned 1059 kcal/kg (165 kcal/5.5 oz (156 g) can)
Protein 37.9 Fat 23.0 Carbohydrate (NFE) 23.0 Crude Fiber 9.4 Calcium 1.05 Phosphorus 0.7 Sodium 0.43 Potassium 0.90 Magnesium 0.094 Taurine 0.55
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.