Hill's® Science Diet®
Small & Toy Mature Adult Savory Stew with Chicken & Vegetables
Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.A delicious way to provide precisely balanced nutrition that enhances the overall health and well-being of your pet. Made with real meat, brown rice, and a medley of delectable vegetables including peas and carrots, all smothered in a delicious gravy.
Mature Adult dogs 7 years and older.
Not Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs
Benefit Nutrient How it Works Lean muscle and ideal body weight High quality lean proteins Protein is the building block for lean muscle that helps maintain ideal body condition. Promotes healthy digestion High quality ingredients including gentle fibers Ensures optimal nutrient absorption to keep your dog fit and healthy.
Additional Info:Promotes healthy digestion
Helps keep your dog in top condition
Great taste your dog is guaranteed to love
Other Products to ConsiderMature Adult Savory Stew with Chicken & Vegetables, Mature Adult Gourmet Chicken Entrée
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.Helpful Tips
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- When using with Science Diet® dry food, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Science Diet® pet food is available in a variety of dry formulas for your mature dog's unique needs and canned formulas with many delicious flavors your dog will love.
Mature Adult - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
Weight of Dog Amount per Day 2 lb (0,9 kg) 1/2 - 3/4 can 5 lb (2,3 kg) 1 - 1 1/2 can 10 lb (4,5 kg) 1 3/4 - 2 1/2 can 15 lb (6,8 kg) 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 can 20 lb (9,1 kg) 3 - 4 1/4 can 25 lb (11,3 kg) 3 2/3 - 5 can 30 lb (14 kg) 4 1/4 - 5 3/4 can
Science Diet® Small & Toy Mature Adult Savory Stew with Chicken & Vegetables Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Brown Rice, Carrots, Rice Starch-Modified, Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Plasma, Potatoes, Dextrose, Peas, Chicken Liver Flavor, Chicken Fat, Spinach, Calcium Carbonate, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Titanium Dioxide (color), Choline Chloride, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Caramel (color), Taurine, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride.
Average Nutrient & Caloric Content
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
Canned 895 kcal/kg (140 kcal/5.5 oz (156 g) can)
Protein 31.2 Fat 20.0 Carbohydrate (NFE) 39.0 Crude Fiber 2.9 Calcium 1.12 Phosphorus 0.7 Sodium 0.49 Potassium 0.93 Magnesium 0.073
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.