Hill's® Prescription Diet®
Feline Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution Treats
Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.Prescription Diet® Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution Feline Treats are tasty, healthy and rewarding treats for adult cats to support healthy weight loss and weight maintenance. Prescription Diet Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution Feline Treats are a great complement for cats being fed Prescription Diet® Feline Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution pet food, m/d® Feline, r/d® Feline or w/d® Feline.
100% Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Prescription Diet® Foods are made in our own U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.Hill's® Prescription Diet® Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution Feline Treats are formulated with the following benefits:
- Helps to control hunger by keeping pets feeling full and satisfied between meals
- Designed to complement the nutrition found in Hill's Prescription Diet Feline Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution pet food
Great taste and highly palatable backed by a 100% refund guarantee
Additional Info:Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® and Science Diet® foods can help your cat maintain happiness and a healthy weight for life
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.Helpful Tips
- Do not feed more than the maximum number of treats per day listed below, based on the cat's ideal body weight.
- If the cat tends to gain weight when supplementing with Prescription Diet Feline Metabolic Treats, adjust as needed to maintain proper body weight.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Cat
6 lb (2,7 kg) 9 13 8 lb (3,6 kg) 11 16 10 lb (4,5 kg) 13 19 12 lb (5,4 kg) 15 22 14 lb (6,4 kg) 17 25 16 lb (7,3 kg) 18 28 18 lb (8,2 kg) 20 30
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Prescription Diet® Feline Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution Treats is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Tomato Pomace, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Coconut Oil, Pork Fat, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, Dried Carrots, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors.
Average Nutrient & Caloric Content
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
Treats 3381 kcal/kg - 1.2 kcal/treat (0.4 grams/treat)
Protein 38.7 Fat 13.3 Carbohydrate (NFE) 31.7 Crude Fiber 9.8 Calcium 1.04 Phosphorus 0.8 Sodium 0.32 Potassium 0.74 Magnesium 0.101 Taurine 0.37 Carnitine 900 ppm Vitamin C 144 mg/kg Vitamin E 987 IU/kg
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.