Hill's® Prescription Diet®
Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline is the first clinically proven therapeutic food for cats with mobility issues available in the U.S. It is clinically proven to help cats be more active in 28 days. Hill's® Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need.
How It Helps:
- Helps preserve joint cartilage
- Helps maintain a healthy weight and avoid extra stress on joints
- Supports a healthy immune system
How It Works:
- Therapeutic levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Natural source of glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Controlled calories & added L-carnitine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
"100% Satisfaction Guarantee" We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Made in our own USA facilities with U.S. and imported ingredients.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Additional Info:Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
Weight of Cat Amount per Day 6 lb (2,7 kg) 1 1/4 can 8 lb (3,6 kg) 1 1/2 can 10 lb (4,5 kg) 1 3/4 can 12 lb (5,4 kg) 2 can 14 lb (6,4 kg) 2 1/4 can 16 lb (7,3 kg) 2 1/2 can 18 lb (8,2 kg) 2 2/3 can
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Water, Pork Liver, Pork by-product, Chicken, Corn Starch, Dried Whey, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Wheat Flour, Chicken Fat, Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Soy Fiber, Corn Gluten Meal, Guar Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Rice Flour, Locust Bean Gum, Chicken Cartilage, Brewers Dried Yeast, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Cysteine, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Carrageenan, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate.
Average Nutrient & Caloric Content
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
976 kcal/kg (152 kcal/5.5 oz (156 g) can)
Protein 37.6 Fat 18.6 Carbohydrate (NFE) 31.4 Crude Fiber 6.6 Calcium 0.95 Phosphorus 0.8 Sodium 0.41 Potassium 0.83 Magnesium 0.083 Taurine 0.33 Carnitine 719 ppm Lysine 2.73 Vitamin C 632 mg/kg Vitamin E 727 IU/kg Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total 1.20 Chondroitin Sulfate 116 mg/kg (ppm) Glucosamine 13 mg/kg (ppm)
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.