Hill's® Prescription Diet®
Canine Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution Treats
Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.Prescription Diet® Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution Canine Treats are tasty, healthy and rewarding treats for adult dogs to support healthy weight loss and weight maintenance. Prescription Diet Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution Canine Treats are a great complement for dogs being fed Prescription Diet® Canine Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution pet food, j/d® Canine, r/d® Canine or w/d® Canine.Hill's® Prescription Diet® Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution Canine Treats are formulated with the following benefits:
- Helps to control hunger by keeping pets feeling full and satisfied between meals
- Designed to complement the nutrition found in Hill's Prescription Diet Canine Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution pet food
- Great taste and highly palatable backed by a 100% refund guarantee
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's® Prescription Diet® foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Made in USA facilities with U.S. and imported ingredients.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Additional Info:Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® and Science Diet® foods can help your dog maintain happiness and a healthy weight for life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.Helpful Tips
- Up to 10% of the daily energy needs can be met by feeding these treats.
- Can be fed to pets on Prescription Diet Metabolic, r/d and w/d pet foods, as well as healthy dogs.
- Prescription Diet Metabolic Treats are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Dog
5 lb (2,3 kg) 0 1 10 lb (4,5 kg) 1 1 15 lb (6,8 kg) 1 1 20 lb (9,1 kg) 1 2 30 lb (14 kg) 1 2 40 lb (18 kg) 2 3 50 lb (23 kg) 2 3 60 lb (27 kg) 2 4 70 lb (32 kg) 3 4 80 lb (36 kg) 3 4 100 lb (45 kg) 3 5
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Whole Grain Wheat, Wheat Flour, Chicken Meal, Tomato Pomace, Rice Flour, Flaxseed, Oat Fiber, Coconut Oil, Pork Liver Flavor, Canola Oil, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Fat, Dried Carrots, Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Mixed tocopherols added to retain freshness, Citric Acid added to retain freshness, Rosemary Extract.
Average Nutrient & Caloric Content
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
3499 kcal/kg - 38 kcal/treat (11 grams/treat)
Protein 21.1 Fat 10.9 Carbohydrate (NFE) 58.5 Crude Fiber 4.6 Calcium 0.78 Phosphorus 0.6 Sodium 0.30 Potassium 0.66 Magnesium 0.185 Vitamin C 1 mg/kg Vitamin E 143 IU/kg
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.