Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
VetEssentials™ Feline Adult
Available exclusively from your veterinarian, Hill's® Science Diet® VetEssentials™ Feline Adult is uniquely formulated to help address five common health concerns for adult cats. Along with regular exercise and veterinary checkups, Hill's® Science Diet® VetEssentials™ maximizes your pet's potential for a happy, healthy future.
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Science Diet® Healthy Advantage Kitten
|Nutritional Feature||Health Benefit||Key Nutrient|
|Oral Health: Clinically proven kibble technology naturally scrubs teeth clean like a toothbrush reducing plaque & tartar buildup||Keeps teeth & gums healthy||Natural Vegetable Fiber|
|Weight Management: Fiber enriched formula enhanced with L-Carnitine||Helps maintain optimal body weight, build lean muscle and turn fat into energy||Natural Vegetable Fiber & Added L-Carnitine|
|Bladder Health: Appropriate mineral balance||Helps maintain a healthy bladder||Low Magnesium & Controlled Phosphorus|
|Healthy Digestion: High quality, digestible ingredients||Helps maximize absorption of key nutrients||High Quality Ingredients|
|Healthy Skin & Coat: Omega fatty acids nourish skin cells and hair follicles to rejuvenate the skin||Promotes healthy skin and a luxurious coat||Omega Fatty Acids|
Daily Feeding Guide
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need more or less food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For maximum benefit, this product must be fed as the only food. Use of supplements or mixing with any other food is not recommended.
- Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give her the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your cat to one of the Hill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult pet foods once she reaches 7 years of age.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your cat's unique needs. Canned cat food is also available from Science Diet in a variety of delicious textures and flavors that your cat will love.
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||1/4 cup (20 g) - 3/8 cup (35 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/3 cup (30 g) - 1/2 cup (45 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1/2 cup (45 g) - 5/8 cup (55 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1/2 cup (45 g) - 3/4 cup (65 g)|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||5/8 cup (55 g) - 7/8 cup (75 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||3/4 cup (65 g) - 1 cup (85 g)|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3790 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||153 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||957 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.40|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||4.63|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Animal Fat (preserved mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Powdered Cellulose, Brewers Rice, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Flaxseed, Calcium Sulfate, Iodized Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, DL-Methionine, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta Carotene, Rosemary Extract.