Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Mature Adult Active Longevity™ Original
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Mature Adult Active Longevity™ Original cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to improve kidneys and support vital organ health. It has clinically proven nutrition to improve kidney health in 30 days*. It also contains controlled levels of sodium & phosphorus for long-term heart & vital organ health. In addition, its high digestibility ensures absorption of vital nutrients in 24 hours.
*tested in healthy mature adult cats who were previously fed grocery foods
Mature cats age 7 and older.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Healthy immune function||Vitamin C + E||Ideal levels of clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system.|
|Healthy kidneys||Phosphorus||Controlled levels of phosphorus help maintain kidney health for mature cats.*|
|Healthy heart and vital organs||Sodium||Controlled levels of sodium help maintain a healthy heart and vital organs for mature cats.|
|Easy to digest||High quality ingredients||Ensures appropriate nutrient absorption to keep your cat fit and healthy.|
|Lean muscle and ideal body weight||Carnitine||Supports lean muscles by helping turn fat into energy to maintain ideal body condition.|
Other Products to ConsiderHill's™ Science Diet™ pet food is available in a variety of dry formulas for your mature cat's unique needs. Minced formulas are also available in cans, with many delicious flavors your cat will love.
Daily Feeding Guide
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- When using with canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Science Diet™ pet food is available in a variety of dry formulas for your mature cat's unique needs. Canned cat food is also available from Science Diet in a variety of delicious flavors that your cat will love.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|5.0 lb (2,3 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g) - 1/3 cup (40 g)|
|10.0 lb (4,5 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g) - 1/2 cup (65 g)|
|15.0 lb (6,8 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g) - 3/4 cup (95 g)|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3992 kcal/kg (499 kcal/per cup²)
|Vitamin C||154 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||961 IU/kg|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Soybean Mill Run, L-Lysine, Lactic Acid, Chicken Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Sulfate, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Natural Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Fish Oil, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Canitine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.