Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Ideal Balance™ Kitten Chicken & Brown Rice Dinner
Ideal Balance™ is a combination of natural ingredients and the power of advanced nutrition to create a pet food that provides the best of nature and the best of nutrition in one balanced package. For kittens, Ideal Balance™ has fresh chicken as the 1st ingredient, fruits & vegetables including cranberries, and no corn or artificial colors
Kittens from weaning to 1 year old, pregnant and nursing cats
Not Recommended For:
Adult or Mature Adult Cats
|Benefits||Nutrients||How It Works|
|Brain Development||DHA||DHA, from high quality fish oil for optimal brain and eye development|
|Healthy digestive system||Natural Fiber||Brown rice, oats and barley are healthy sources of fiber for digestive health.|
|Healthy immune function||Vitamin E + C||Natural sources of antioxidants from apples and cranberries plus Vitamins C + E support your pet's immune system on a cellular level.|
|Healthy skin and radiant coat||Omega-3 and 6 Fatty Acids||Vegetable oil and flaxseed contain vital Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to support healthy skin and shiny coat.|
|Lean muscle||High-quality protein||High-quality, highly digestible protein from fresh chicken & egg builds and maintains lean muscle.|
U.S. Veterinarians' #1 Choice to Feed Their Own Pets
Clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system
Highly digestible protein
Fresh chicken -- 1st ingredient
Fruits & vegetables, including cranberries
Whole grains | No corn or artificial colors
100% guaranteed or your money back
Other Products to ConsiderScience Diet® also offers canned food in a variety of delicious textures and flavors that your kitten will love.
Daily Feeding Guide
- For kittens/pregnant cats: begin by feeding the suggested daily amount. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For nursing cats: keep food available at all times.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- When using with canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give her the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your kitten to one of the Hill's® Science Diet® Adult cat foods once she reaches 1 year of age.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Growth less than 4 months||Growth 4 to 6 months||Growth 7 to 12 months and Pregnancy|
|1 lb (0,5 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g)||1/8 cup (15 g)|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g)||1/3 cup (40 g)|
|3 lb (1,4 kg)||1/2 cup (65 g)||3/8 cup (45 g)|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||5/8 cup (80 g)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/4 cup (95 g)||5/8 cup (80 g)||1/2 cup (65 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 cup (125 g)||7/8 cup (110 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 3/8 cups (170 g)||1 1/8 cups (140 g)|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 4158 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||187 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||785 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||1.65|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||4.45|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Chicken, Brown Rice, Dried Egg Product, Whole Grain Wheat, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Chicken Meal, Soy Protein Isolate, Pea Protein Concentrate, Flaxseed, Cracked Pearled Barley, Meat Protein Isolate, Soybean Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Whole Grain Oats, Fish Oil, Cranberries, Apples, Peas, Carrots, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Oat Fiber, Soybean Oil, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Broccoli, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.