Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Adult Light Liver & Chicken Entrée
Science Diet® Adult Light Liver & Chicken Entrée cat food lets you indulge your cat with the delicious taste of liver & chicken while helping her achieve an ideal weight. It provides all of the essential nutrients your cat needs for optimum health with a low calorie, low fat formula to help with weight control. High fiber helps control hunger between meals.
Adult cats (1 -- 6 years of age) that require fewer calories (i.e., cats that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to obesity).
Not Recommended For:
- Kittens, adult cats not prone to gaining excess weight.
- Pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Science Diet® Kitten Healthy Development Original, Science Diet® Kitten Healthy Development Ocean Fish & Rice Recipe, Science Diet® Kitten Indoor, Science Diet® Nature's Best Kitten or Science Diet® Healthy Advantage Kitten.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Helps maintain healthy weight||Reduced calories*||Appropriate energy levels for healthy weight.|
|Helps control hunger between meals||High fiber||Natural fiber helps to provide satiety bewtween meals.|
|Guaranteed great taste||High quality ingredients||Precise blend of high quality ingredients for a taste your cat is guaranteed to love.|
- Minced varieties are cooked in savory juices for great taste with a soft, "pâté" texture that's easy to serve.
- Hill's® Science Diet® cat foods are made with high quality ingredients that provide an ideal combination of nutrients for better overall health. Our 150 veterinarians, PhD nutritionists and scientists ensure that over 50 nutrients in Hill's® Science Diet® cat foods work together and fall precisely within appropriate ranges, avoiding nutrient excesses and deficiencies that can impact your cat's long term health.
- 100% Guarantee -- your cat will love the taste or you can return the unused portion for a full refund.
Other Products to ConsiderScience Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your cat's unique needs. Canned cat food is also available from Science Diet in a variety of delicious textures and flavors that your cat will love.
Daily Feeding Guide
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- This product is intended for weight maintenance. Should you choose to feed for weight loss, use an ideal or target body weight and consult your veterinarian.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight or for appropriate weight loss. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- If switching from a canned food, make sure the cat drinks an adequate quantity of water to avoid constipation.
- When using with dry food, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your cat's unique needs. Canned cat food is also available from Science Diet in a variety of delicious textures and flavors that your cat will love.
Weight Control - using 3 oz (85 g) can
Weight of Cat
|Obese prone||Weight loss|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||1 1/2 can||1 can|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 1/2 can||1 1/2 can|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||2 1/2 can||2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3 can||2 1/2 can|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||3 can||2 1/2 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||4 can||3 can|
Weight Control - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
Weight of Cat
|Obese prone||Weight loss|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||3/4 can||2/3 can|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 can||3/4 can|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1 1/3 can||1 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/2 can||1 1/4 can|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||1 3/4 can||1 1/3 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||2 can||1 2/3 can|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Canned 884 kcal/kg ( 75.14 kcal/per 85g can, 137.904 kcal/per 156g can)
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Liver, Meat by-products, Chicken, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice Flour, Chicken Liver Flavor, Oat Fiber, Flaxseed, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Brewers Yeast, Caramel Color, Carrageenan, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Iodized Salt, Fish Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.