Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Mature Adult Active Longevity Original
Hill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult Active Longevity™ Original dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition for a visible difference in your dog. It provides tested nutrition to restore youthful energy in 30 days* and contains clinically proven antioxidants to maintain overall health and a strong immune system. It is made with high quality ingredients which are easy to digest and contains Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate for healthy joints and improved mobility.
*vs a typical grocery brand
Mature adult dogs 7 years and older.
Not Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Healthy Immune function||Vitamin C + E||Optimal levels of clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system.|
|Restore youthful energy||Precise balance of key nutrients||Synergestic combination of key nutrients promotes youthful vitality in older dogs.|
|Healthy joints and mobility||Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulate||Key building blocks of healthy cartliage for sustained mobility.|
|Easy to digest||High quality ingredients||Ensures optimal nutrient absorption to keep your dog fit and healthy.|
|Lean muscle and ideal body weight||Carnitine||Support lean muscles by helping turn fat into energy to maintain ideal body condition.|
Other Products to ConsiderHill's® Science Diet® pet food is available in a variety of dry formulas for your mature dog's unique needs and canned formulas with many delicious flavors your dog will love.
Daily Feeding Guide
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- When using with Science Diet canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry formulas and treats for your mature dog's unique needs and canned formulas with many delicious flavors your dog will love.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 cup (40 g) - 1/2 cup (55 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2/3 cup (70 g) - 7/8 cup (95 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 cups (135 g) - 1 1/2 cups (160 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 cups (215 g) - 2 2/3 cups (290 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 1/2 cups (270 g) - 3 1/2 cups (380 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/4 cups (350 g) - 4 1/2 cups (485 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||3 3/4 cups (405 g) - 5 1/4 cups (565 g)|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3686 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||263 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||702 IU/kg|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Soybean Mill Run, Flaxseed, Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Corn Gluten Meal, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Tryptophan, Taurine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Carnitine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Chondroitin Sulfate, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.