Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Mature Adult Gourmet Chicken Entrée
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Mature Adult Gourmet Chicken Entrée dog food has precisely balanced nutrition to sustain mobility and muscle mass. Contains high quality lean proteins to sustain lean muscle. Promotes ideal body weight and healthy vital organs and is easy to digest.
Mature adult dogs, age 7 years and older.
Not Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Lean muscle and ideal body weight||Help quatiy lean proteins||Protein is the building block for lean muscle and helps maintain ideal body condition.|
|Healthy heart and vital organs||Sodium and Phosphorus||Controlled levels of sodium and phosphorus help maintain kidney and heart health.|
|Easy to digest||High quality ingredients||Ensures optimal nutrient absorption to keep you dog fit and healthy.|
Other Products to ConsiderScience Diet™ pet food is available in a variety of dry formulas for your mature dog's unique needs and canned formulas with many delicious flavors your dog will love.
Daily Feeding Guide
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- When using with Science Diet™ dry food, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Science Diet™ pet food is available in a variety of dry formulas for your mature dog's unique needs and canned formulas with many delicious flavors your dog will love.
Mature Adult - using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 - 5/8 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 - 1 can|
|20 lb (9 kg)||1 1/4 - 1 3/4 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 - 3 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 3/4 - 4 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/2 - 4 3/4 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 1/4 - 5 3/4 can|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Canned 939 kcal/kg ( 347.43 kcal/per 370g can)
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Dried Whey, Liver, Dried Beet Pulp, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Choline Chloride, Fish Meal, Iron Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.