Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Adult Oral Care
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Oral Care dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition with enhanced oral care benefits. It has interlocking fiber technology that helps scrub teeth and is clinically proven to reduce plaque build-up. It contains proprietary blend of antioxidants to enhance immune system and for overall health. High quality ingredients in this food are easy to digest and ensure nutrient absorption in the body.
Protection from plaque and tartar buildup in adult dogs 1 -- 6 years of age.
Not Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development Original, Science Diet™ Puppy Small Bites, Science Diet™ Puppy Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe, or Science Diet™ Nature's Best™ Chicken & Brown Rice Dinner Puppy or Science Diet™ Nature's Best™ Lamb & Brown Rice Dinner Puppy.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Healthy immune function||Vitamin C + E||Optimal levels of clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system.|
|Reduced plaque build-up and fresh breath||Clinically proven, interlocking fiber technology||Works like a toothbrush to scrub tartar from teeth during meals and freshen breath|
|Healthy teeth||Calcium and minerals||Ideal levels of calcium and minerals help maintain healthy teeth.|
|Lean muscle and ideal body weight||High quality lean proteins||Protein is the building block for lean muscle and helps maintain ideal body condition.|
|Easy to digest||High quality ingredients||Ensures optimal nutrient absorption to keep your dog fit and healthy.|
Our 150 veterinarians, PhD nutritionists and scientists ensure that over 50 nutrients in Hill's Science Diet dog foods work together and fall precisely within appropriate ranges, avoiding nutrient excesses and deficiencies that can impact your dog's long term health. Hill's stands behind quality of our product. If you, or your dog, aren't completely satisfied, just return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Other Products to ConsiderScience Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your dog will love.
References*Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Oral Care dog food has been awarded the VOHC Seal for the control of plaque and tartar in dogs. The VOHC Seal is a trademark owned by the Veterinary Oral Health Council.
Daily Feeding Guide
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- For maximum benefit, this product must be fed as the only food. Use of supplements or mixing with any other food is not recommended.
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give him the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your dog to one of the Hill's™ Science Diet™ Mature Adult pet foods once he reaches 7 years of age.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your dog will love.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5.0 lb (2,3 kg)||5/8 cup (50 g) - 7/8 cup (70 g)|
|10.0 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/8 cups (90 g) - 1 1/2 cups (120 g)|
|20.0 lb (9,1 kg)||1 3/4 cups (140 g) - 2 1/2 cups (200 g)|
|40.0 lb (18,1 kg)||3 cups (240 g) - 4 1/4 cups (340 g)|
|60.0 lb (27,2 kg)||4 cups (320 g) - 5 2/3 cups (455 g)|
|80.0 lb (36,3 kg)||5 cups (400 g) - 7 cups (560 g)|
|100.0 lb (45,4 kg)||6 cups (480 g) - 8 1/4 cups (660 g)|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3426 kcal/kg (273 kcal/per cup²)
|Vitamin C||134 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||569 IU/kg|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Chicken By-Product Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Brewers Rice, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Mill Run, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.