Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Adult Small & Toy Breed Light
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Small & Toy Breed Light dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to help your small breed dog achieve ideal weight. It has fewer calories than Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Small & Toy Breed Dog Food to help control weight, and contains L-carnitine to help your dog turn fat into energy. It also has high fiber content to keep your dog satisfied between meals, and contains high levels of clinically proven antioxidants to help build a healthy immune system. All these, and great taste, 100% guaranteed or your money back!
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age that weigh up to 25 pounds when full grown and require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain)
Not Recommended For:
- Small breed puppies, adult dogs not prone to gaining excess weight.
- Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Science Diet® Puppy Small & Toy Breed dog food.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Controls weight to promote healthy mobility and heart function||Controlled calories, sodium and L-carnitine||Appropriate levels of calories and lower sodium to promote a healthy heart, and added L-carnitine to support healthy mobility|
|Keeps your dog satisfied between feedings||Lean Protein||High quality lean proteins ensure your pet is satisfied.|
|Promotes healthy immunity||Antioxidants -- vitamins C & E||High levels of clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system|
|Best taste ever||High quality ingredients||Precise blend of high quality ingredients for a taste your dog is guaranteed to love|
Other Products to ConsiderScience Diet® dog food is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods that meet your dog's unique nutritional needs, in many delicious flavors your dog will love.
Daily Feeding Guide
- This product is intended for weight maintenance (dogs 1 - 6 years). Should you choose to feed for weight loss, consult your veterinarian.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give him the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your dog to one of the Hill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult pet foods once he reaches 7 years of age.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your dog will love.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Obese prone||Weight loss|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||1/3 cup (35 g)||1/4 cup (25 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||5/8 cup (60 g)||1/2 cup (50 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 cup (100 g)||3/4 cup (75 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 3/8 cups (135 g)||1 cup (100 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 3/4 cups (175 g)||1 1/4 cups (125 g)|
|25 lb (11,3 kg)||2 cups (200 g)||1 1/2 cups (150 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 1/3 cups (230 g)||1 2/3 cups (165 g)|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 2997 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||273 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||671 IU/kg|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Whole Grain Corn, Soybean Mill Run, Chicken By-Product Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Lysine, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.