Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
i/d™ Feline Gastrointestinal Health
Digestive Health Support
Dietary indiscretion, food allergies, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your cat's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your cat to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage cats with digestive health problems. Due to its easily digestible ingredients, Prescription Diet™ i/d™ may also be helpful for cat recovering from gastrointestinal upset and routine surgery.
- Highly digestible protein and fat to help assimilate nutrients and repair tissues faster
- Mixed fiber source to help maintain gastrointestinal health
- Optimal balance of nutrients to help replenish the body and help encourage recovery
- Added antioxidants to help control cell oxidation
Hill's Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet™ foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide
Important Feeding Information
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your cat may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, or if you are feeding Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Feline Gastrointestinal Health to a kitten, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with dry food and treats, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
Growth - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Growth less than 4 months||Growth 4 to 6 months||Growth 7 to 12 months|
|1 lb (0,5 kg)||2/3 can||1/2 can|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||1 1/4 can||1 can|
|3 lb (1,4 kg)||1 1/2 can||1 1/3 can|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||2 can||1 2/3 can|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||2 1/3 can||2 can||1 1/2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3 1/4 can||2 2/3 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||4 1/3 can||3 1/2 can|
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||1 - 1 1/4 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/3 - 1 3/4 can|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||1 2/3 - 2 1/3 can|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||2 - 2 3/4 can|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Canned 1034 kcal/kg ( 161.304 kcal/per 156g can)
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Pork Liver, Pork By-Products, Chicken, Wheat Flour, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Corn Starch, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Powdered Cellulose, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, DL-Methionine, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Beta-Carotene, Manganous Oxide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate.