Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™
Treats for dogs with food sensitivities and skin conditions
Because dogs with skin conditions or food sensitivities also need an occasional treat, at Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed special treats for dogs on Prescription Diet® d/d® and z/d® ULTRA.
- Hydrolyzed proteins to alleviate adverse reactions to food
- Increased omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including EPA, help to nourish the skin and coat
- Added antioxidants to help support skin barrier function
Daily Feeding Guide
- Up to 10% of the daily energy needs can be met by feeding these treats while still maintaining an appropriate nutrient profile to aid in the management of the underlying disease. To ensure maximum effectiveness of the Prescription Diet brand dog food, limit Hypo-Treats to 10% or less of the dog's daily energy intake.
- Can be fed to pets on Prescription Diet z/d, d/d and i/d pet foods, as well as healthy dogs.
- Prescription Diet Canine Hypoallergenic Treats are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||3|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||4|
|30 lb (14 kg)||5|
|40 lb (18 kg)||6|
|50 lb (23 kg)||7|
|60 lb (27 kg)||8|
|70 lb (32 kg)||9|
|80 lb (36 kg)||10|
|100 lb (45 kg)||12|
Prescription Diet® Hypo-Treats is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Treats 3502 kcal/kg - 18 kcal/treat (5 grams/treat)
|Vitamin C||165 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||809 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.38|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||3.05|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Starch, Hydrolysed Chicken Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Hydrolysed Chicken, Soybean Oil (preserved with BHA, propyl gallate and citric acid), Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Glyceryl Monostearate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols & Citric Acid, Taurine, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.