Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
d/d™ Canine Skin Support Potato & Salmon Formula
There can be a variety of reasons for your dog's itchy, scratchy skin condition, from food allergy to food intolerance. The good news is, most pets with these skin conditions can benefit simply by eating the right food.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help your dog with a variety of skin conditions, and digestive discomfort due to food allergies.
- Highly digestible single novel protein to minimize chances of a reaction to food
- High levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids that help nourish the skin and coat
- Combination of antioxidants helps maintain a healthy immune system and skin barrier function
- Four different novel protein sources to provide more choices in managing food allergies
Hill's Prescription Diet™ d/d™ Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet™ foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide
Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your dog may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet™ formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5.0 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (50 g) - 2/3 cup (65 g)|
|10.0 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 cup (75 g) - 1 1/8 cups (110 g)|
|15.0 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/8 cups (110 g) - 1 1/2 cups (150 g)|
|20.0 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/3 cups (130 g) - 2 cups (200 g)|
|30.0 lb (13,6 kg)||1 3/4 cups (175 g) - 2 1/2 cups (250 g)|
|40.0 lb (18,1 kg)||2 1/4 cups (225 g) - 3 1/4 cups (320 g)|
|50.0 lb (22,7 kg)||2 2/3 cups (265 g) - 3 3/4 cups (370 g)|
|60.0 lb (27,2 kg)||3 cups (295 g) - 4 1/4 cups (420 g)|
|70.0 lb (31,8 kg)||3 1/2 cups (345 g) - 4 3/4 cups (470 g)|
|80.0 lb (36,3 kg)||3 3/4 cups (370 g) - 5 1/3 cups (530 g)|
|100.0 lb (45,4 kg)||4 1/2 cups (445 g) - 6 1/4 cups (620 g)|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3710 kcal/kg (366 kcal/per cup²)
|Vitamin C||280 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||1114 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||1.41|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||2.83|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Potato, Potato Starch, Salmon, Potato Protein, Pork Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Soybean Oil, Natural Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Fish Meal, Potassium Chloride, Powdered Cellulose, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Vitamin E Supplement, DL-Methionine, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Tryptophan, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.