Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Adult Oral Care
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Oral Care cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition with enhanced oral care benefits. It is made with high quality ingredients and an ideal combination of nutrients and clinically proven antioxidants for superior overall health. It also has a clinically proven, fiber technology that helps scrub teeth and reduce plaque build-up.
Adult cats 1 -- 6 years of age, to provide protection from plaque and tartar buildup.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Science Diet™ Kitten Healthy Development Original, Science Diet™ Kitten Healthy Development Ocean Fish & Rice Recipe, Science Diet™ Kitten Indoor or Science Diet™ Nature's Best Kitten.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Healthy immune function||Vitamin C + E||Ideal levels of clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system.|
|Reduced plaque build-up and fresh breath||Clinically proven, fiber technology||Works like a toothbrush to scrub tartar from teeth during meals and freshen breath.|
|Healthy teeth||Calcium and minerals||Ideal levels of calcium and minerals help maintain healthy teeth.|
|Lean muscle and ideal body weight||High quality lean proteins||Protein is the building block for lean muscle and helps maintain ideal body condition.|
|Easy to digest||High quality ingredients||Ensures optimal nutrient absorption to keep your cat fit and healthy.|
Other Products to ConsiderScience Diet™ is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your cat's unique needs. Canned cat food is also available from Science Diet in a variety of delicious textures and flavors that your cat will love.
Daily Feeding Guide
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- If switching from a canned food to dry, make sure the cat drinks an adequate quantity of water to avoid constipation.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For maximum benefit, this product must be fed as the only food. Use of supplements or mixing with any other food is not recommended.
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your cat's unique needs. Canned cat food is also available from Science Diet in a variety of delicious textures and flavors that your cat will love.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|5.0 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 cup (35 g) - 1/2 cup (45 g)|
|10.0 lb (4,5 kg)||2/3 cup (60 g) - 7/8 cup (75 g)|
|15.0 lb (6,8 kg)||7/8 cup (75 g) - 1 1/4 cups (110 g)|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3861 kcal/kg (337 kcal/per cup²)
|Vitamin C||110 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||672 IU/kg|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat (preserved mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Powdered Cellulose, Whole Grain Corn, Lactic Acid, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Calcium Sulfate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols added to retain freshness, Citric Acid added to retain freshness, Beta Carotene, Rosemary Extract.