Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Adult Hairball Control Light
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Hairball Control Light cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to help control weight and help avoid the formation of hairballs in just 30 days. It contains L-Carnitine to help turn fat into energy and fewer calories than the Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Hairball Control formula. It also has clinically proven antioxidants to support a healthy immune system for your cat.
Adult cats 1 -- 6 years of age that are prone to hairballs and weight gain.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Science Diet™ Kitten Healthy Development Original, Science Diet™ Kitten Healthy Development Ocean Fish & Rice Recipe or Science Diet™ Kitten Indoor.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Healthy immune function||Vitamin C + E||Ideal levels of clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system.|
|Lean muscle and ideal body weight||Carnitine||Converts fat into energy and helps maintain lean muscle mass.|
|Helps avoid hairballs in just 30 days||Unique fiber technology||Natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs.|
|Helps maintain healthy weight||Reduced calories*||Optimal levels of energy for a healthy weight.|
|Great Taste||High quality ingredients||Precise blend of high quality ingredients for a taste your cat is guaranteed to love.|
Other Products to ConsiderScience Diet™ is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your cat's unique needs. Canned cat food is also available from Science Diet in a variety of delicious textures and flavors that your cat will love.
Daily Feeding Guide
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period
- If switching from a canned product, make sure your cat drinks an adequate quantity of water to avoid constipation.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give her the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your cat to one of the Hill's™ Science Diet™ Mature Adult pet foods once she reaches 7 years of age.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your cat's unique needs. Canned cat food is also available from Science Diet in a variety of delicious textures and flavors that your cat will love.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Obese prone||Weight loss|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (45 g)||3/8 cup (35 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 cup (65 g)||5/8 cup (55 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 cup (90 g)||7/8 cup (75 g)|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3248 kcal/kg (283 kcal/per cup²)
|Vitamin C||113 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||567 IU/kg|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Glyceryl Monostearate, DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.