Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Adult Hairball Control
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Hairball Control cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to help avoid the formation of hairballs in just 30 days. It has a unique fiber technology to reduce hairballs formation by moving hair through your cat's system. Its high quality ingredients make it ideal for every day feeding.
Adult cats 1 -- 6 years of age prone to hairballs.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Science Diet™ Kitten Healthy Development Original, Science Diet™ Kitten Healthy Development Ocean Fish & Rice Recipe or Science Diet™ Kitten Indoor.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Healthy immune function||Vitamin C + E||Ideal levels of clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system.|
|Helps avoid hairballs in just 30 days||Unique fiber technology||Natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs formation.|
|Supports healthy kidney & vital organ function||Phosphorus and taurine||Controlled levels of phosphorus help maintain kidney health and added taurine to help maintain heart health.|
|Promotes healthy shiny coat||Ideal fatty acid balance||Fatty acids are building blocks for healthy skin and coat.|
|Gentle formula for everyday feeding||High quality ingredients and lean proteins||Ensures optimal nutrient absorption and lean muscle maintenance.|
Other Products to ConsiderScience Diet™ is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your cat's unique needs. Canned cat food is also available from Science Diet in a variety of delicious textures and flavors that your cat will love.
Daily Feeding Guide
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- If switching from a canned product, make sure your cat drinks an adequate quantity of water to avoid constipation.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give him the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your cat to one of the Hill's™ Science Diet™ Mature Adult pet foods once he reaches 7 years of age.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your cat's unique needs. Canned cat food is also available from Science Diet in a variety of delicious textures and flavors that your cat will love.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 cup (35 g) - 1/2 cup (45 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||5/8 cup (55 g) - 7/8 cup (75 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||7/8 cup (75 g) - 1 1/4 cups (110 g)|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3892 kcal/kg (339 kcal/per cup²)
|Vitamin C||111 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||566 IU/kg|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Powdered Cellulose, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Choline Chloride DL-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Iodized Salt, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.