Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Adult Small & Toy Breed
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Small & Toy Breed dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to meet your small breed dog's special needs. It contains high levels of antioxidants to help build a healthy immune system with ideal levels of vital fatty acids to promote healthy skin, coat, ears and eyes. It also contains high quality proteins and calcium to promote strong muscles and bones. All these, and great taste, 100% guaranteed or your money back!
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age that weigh up to 25 pounds when full grown.
Not Recommended For:
- Puppies, or mature adult dogs (> 6 years of age).
- Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Science Diet® Puppy Small & Toy Breed dog food.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Enhances immunity to support long life expectancy in small and toy breed dogs||Antioxidants -- vitamins C & E||High levels of clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system|
|Promotes a healthy skin, coat, ears and eyes -- the best indicators of your dog's vitality||Vital fatty acids||Ideal levels of fatty acids to promote a healthy skin, coat, ears and eyes|
|Promotes strong bones and healthy muscles to support an active life||Proteins & calcium||High quality, natural nutrients to promote strong muscle and bone|
|Promotes optimal nutrient absorption||Carbohydrates & protein||Digestible carbohydrates and protein|
Other Products to ConsiderScience Diet® dog food is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods that meet your dog's unique nutritional needs, in many delicious flavors your dog will love.
Daily Feeding Guide
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- When using with Science Diet® canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give him the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your dog to one of the Hill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult pet foods once he reaches 7 years of age.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your dog will love.
- To prevent suffocation, please keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||1/4 cup (25 g) - 1/3 cup (35 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (50 g) - 2/3 cup (65 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 cup (75 g) - 1 1/8 cups (110 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/8 cups (110 g) - 1 1/2 cups (150 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/3 cups (130 g) - 1 3/4 cups (175 g)|
|25 lb (11,3 kg)||1 1/2 cups (150 g) - 2 1/4 cups (225 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 3/4 cups (175 g) - 2 1/2 cups (250 g)|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3794 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||268 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||1201 IU/kg|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Soybean Meal, Pork Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Dried Egg Product, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Grape Pomace, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Citrus Pulp, Soybean Oil, Vitamin E Supplement, Iodized Salt, Oat Fiber, Choline Chloride, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Chloride, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.