Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Adult Light with Liver
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Light with Liver canned dog food has 50% less fat, 12.5% fewer calories and higher fiber than Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Gourmet Turkey Entrée canned dog food to control hunger between meals and to help achieve ideal body weight.
Adult dogs 1-6 years of age that require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not Recommended For:
- Puppies, adult dogs not prone to gaining excess weight.
- Pregnant or nursing dogs.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How it Works|
|Helps maintain a healthy weight||Reduced calories||Contains 50% less fat, 12.5% fewer calories and higher fiber than Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Gourmet Turkey Entrée canned formula to help control weight to keep dogs lean and healthy.|
|Maintain lean muscle and ideal body weight||High-Quality Protein||Helps maintain strong bones and muscles.|
|Healthy skin and shiny coat and support the nervous and immune systems||Nourishing Fatty Acids||Help maintain proper function of nervous and immune systems, as well as promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.|
Dry and canned formulas meet strict regulatory guidelines for low-calorie, low-fat foods.
Our 150 veterinarians, PhD nutritionists and scientists ensure that over 50 nutrients in Hill's Science Diet dog foods work together and fall precisely within appropriate ranges, avoiding nutrient excesses and deficiencies that can impact your dog's long term health. Hill's stands behind quality of our product. If you, or your dog, aren't completely satisfied, just return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Other Products to ConsiderScience Diet™ is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your dog will love.
Daily Feeding Guide
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- When using with Science Diet™ dry food, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give him the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your dog to one of the Hill's™ Science Diet™ Mature Adult pet foods once he reaches 7 years of age.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your dog will love.
- We recommend Science Diet™ Simple Essentials™ Treats Light Adult Biscuits for dogs eating this product.
Obese prone - using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 - 2/3 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 - 1 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/3 - 2 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 3/4 - 2 1/2 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 1/3 - 3 1/4 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 3/4 - 3 3/4 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 - 4 1/3 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 3/4 - 5 1/3 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 1/2 - 6 1/3 can|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Canned 871 kcal/kg ( 322.27 kcal/per 370g can)
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Meat By-Products, Soybean Mill Run, Liver, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Egg Product, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, Iron Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.